recent posts

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I pinned Wednesday!

I am loving Pinterest!  Why oh why did I not come up with and execute this totally awesome idea?!?!  Oh well, I have pinned some absolutely wonderful ideas lately, so I thought I would share a few of my favorites! 

image

Doesn’t this Alfredo Lasgna Roll Up look delicious?!?!  This is a must try recipe!  Go check it out at Artsy Fartsy Mama! 

image

Love this Sweet and Skinny Ruffled Headband made by Beverly at Flamingo Toes!  So cute and shabby chic! 

image

Check out this This Monster Tooth Pillow that Paige over at The Crunchy Mamacita made for her son! This pillow is still cool and boyish for all of those baby teeth! 

These are just a few awesome projects that I have been pinning!  Follow me on Pinterest to see more!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks so much for the feature! I am so glad you like the headbands. ;) I love the other features too! I'm off to check out your Pinterest boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Great blog. I'm following you now from Smart & Trendy Mom's blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New following from the blog hop
    http://pmaynardwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete